Basic Bread Dough
150g cheese, grated
150g ham, diced
1 tbls MA's Garlic Paste
1. Knead the dough with Garlic Paste.
2. Rolls the dough into small fistful size of balls and flatten.
3. Sprinkle liberally with diced ham and grated cheese leaving a small border free of topping around the edges of dough.
4. Place a damp towel over dough and allow to rise for 30 minutes.
5. Bake in a 180°C preheated oven for 25 to 30 mins. or until cheese becomes golden & the buns sound hollow when tapped.
Add pineapple for a tasty variation.