1 tbls oil
1 tsp MA's Garlic Paste
1 tsp MA's Ginger Paste
100g carrots, mushrooms, leeks, sliced thinly
150g cabbage, cut into large pieces
1 tbsp Chicken Stock Seasoning Flavour dissolved in 200ml water
2 tsp corn flour
1 tsp soy sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Blanch carrots in boiling water & put aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add garlic, ginger & leeks. Then add vegetables and saute for 2 minutes.
3. Add the prepared chicken stock seasoning micture and soy sauce.
4. Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer. Add cornflour mixed in a small amount of room temperature water.
5. Mix well until sauce begins to thicken.
6. Adjust salt and pepper to taste and serve.