2 1/2 cups flour
1 cup warm water
12g dry yeast
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp sugar
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water.
2. In a separate bowl, place flour, salt, sugar and olive oil.
3. Add the dissolved yeast into bowl and mix well.
4. Form dough into a large ball and place ina slightly oiled bowl.
5. Cover with a damp cloth and place in a warm area free from a draught and allow to double in size.
6. Punch down the dough and use as desired.
7. Use floured hands to roll out into a traditional pizza base, mini pizzas, rectangular pizzas, calazones or any shape you desire.