200g good-quality dark or milk chocolate
100g shortbread biscuits or digestive biscuits
100g Tbls New beginnings Crunchy Peanut Butter
30g glace cherries
1. Chop the marshmallows, biscuits and cherries into similar sized pieces.
2. Melt the chocolate and stir through the peanut butter.
3. Mix in the chopped pieces and place on a tray/dish lined with baking paper. There are no rules to how to lay out the mixture, some like it thick and others thin. Lay out how you prefer. Some people like to spoon mixture into cupcake liners.
4. Place in the refrigerator to set for 2 hours.
5. Cut into pieces and serve.
You can replace the biscuits/marshmallow and cherries with other nuts and fruits or even chopped up chocolate bars.