1.5kg whole chicken
50g MA’s Colombo Chicken Curry Paste
50g MA’s Coconut Milk
1 tbs New Beginning’s Smooth Peanut Butter
1 cup water
1 tsp corn flour
1. Thaw and wash your chicken
2. Mix the chicken curry paste, coconut milk and peanut butter.
3. Rub into the outside of the chicken and allow it to marinate for at least 1 hour.
4. Wrap in foil and place on a baking tray.
5. Place in a preheated oven at 180C and cook for one and a half hours to two hours depending on size of Chicken
6. Remove the foil and baste with butter or pan drippings and cook on high for 15 minutes.
7. Carve, garnish, and serve with gravy.
To make with the Gravy
Use the liquid from the chicken baking tray and add 1 cup of water and 1 tsp of cornstarch. Bring to a boil and then simmer until it thickens, make sure to continually stir.