100g rice flour
100g gram flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp MA’s Kitchen Garlic Paste
2 cups water
6 dried chilies, cut
2 sprigs of curry leaf.
4 tbls butter
2 tsp Happy Home Chinese Chilli Paste
2 tsp sugar
1 tbs New Beginnings Roasted Sesame Oil
1. Mix rice flour, gram flour, salt, water, baking powder and garlic paste into a thick batter.
2. Dip the mushrooms into the batter and deep fry.
3. Heat butter in a pan and fry cut dry chili & curry leaf till crisp
4. Add the cashews and sauté for 2 minutes.
5. Add the mushrooms, sugar, sesame oil & chilli paste. Mix well and adjust the salt and serve straight away.