Basic Bread Dough
50g butter, softened
200g + 50g jaggery grated
1 tbsp MA's Cinnamon Powder
200ml MA's Coconut Milk
1. Roll dough until it is about 1cm thick.
2. Spread evenly with butter, 200g jaggery and cinnamon.
3. Roll into a Swiss roll shape and cut into 2-3cm slices.
4. Arrange in a greased pyrex dish. In a small bowl mix together, egg, coconut milk, milk, vanilla, &50g jaggery.
5. Pour over rolls in the dish and bake in a 180C preheated oven for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
6. Serve warm.