100g sweet corn
1 tbls Dad’s Garden Teriyaki Sauce
100g chicken breast, diced
2 ½ cups of water
30g MA’s Stock Powder Chicken flavor
1 tsp corn flour
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp New Beginnings Sesame oil
1 tbls coriander leaves chopped
Salt & pepper to season
1. Add corn, chicken, teriyaki sauce, water and stock powder in a saucepan
2. Simmer until corn and chicken is cooked.
3. Mix corn flour in a little cold water and add to the pan, stir until thickened.
4. Turn off the heat and stir through the beaten egg.
5. Once cool down add salt & pepper to taste and blend the soup mixture to get a creamy texture.
6. Sprinkle coriander and sesame oil. Serve warm.