2 boneless chicken breasts
1/2 tsp MA's Black Pepper Powder
1/2 tsp MA's Chili Pieces
1 tbls oil
1 tsp sugar
2 onions, sliced
100g mushrooms, chopped
2 large tomatoes, chopped
4 tbls Pasta Roma Pasta Sauce
1 1/2 cups water
1. Season chicken with pepper and chilli.
2. Brown in a pan until slightly brown and remove.
3. Heat oil & add onions and a little sugar and saute until caramelized.
4. Add mushrooms, tomatoes, water & pasta sauces.
5. Place the chicken into the pan, & simmer until chicken is cooked through. If liquid reduces too much, add a little water.
6. Sprinkle with basil and serve.