200g flat noodles/rice noodles
1 tbls oil
2 tbls soy sauce
½ tbls sugar
1 tsp MA’s Tamarind Paste
1 tsp MA’s Thai Red Curry Paste
1 tsp MA’s Garlic Paste
1 tsp thai fish sauce
½ cup chicken stock (1 tbls MA’s Chicken Stock Seasoning Flavour + ½ cup water)
3 red dry chillies, chopped
200g prawns, cleaned
Handful of bean sprouts
100g carrot, shredded
4 spring onions, chopped
Salt to taste
1. Prepare rice noodles or flat noodles.
2. Combine soy sauce, sugar, tamarind paste, curry paste, garlic, fish sauce, and chicken stock in a bowl and put aside.
3. Place oil in a pan and add eggs, scramble, and push to the side of pan.
4. Add chili & prawns & sauté for 3 minutes.
5. Add carrots, cabbage, and green onions.
6. Add sauce and continue to sauté until prawns are cooked through.
7. Adjust salt and stir through noodles, bean sprouts and sprinkle with crushed peanuts and coriander.