250g okra, cut
1 onion, chopped
2 green chillies, chopped
1 sprig of curry leaves
1 tomato, chopped,
1 tbls oil
Salt to taste
1 tbls MA’s Unroasted Curry Powder
½ tbls MA’s Roasted Curry Powder
½ tbls MA’s Pepper Powder
½ cup MA’s Coconut Milk
½ cup water
¼ tsp MA’s Mustard Seed
¼ tsp MA’s Garlic Paste
1. Heat oil in a pan and sauté mustard seeds, onions, curry leaves, green chilies.
2. Once the mustard seeds start to pop, add garlic paste.
3. Now add okra and cook well for about 5 minutes.
4. Mix in the unroasted curry powder, roasted curry powder, pepper and tomato and stir well, cook for 2 minutes.
5. Finally add coconut milk, water and simmer in low heat.