3/4 cup flour
2 tbls corn flour
1 cup milk
1 1/2 tsp salt
3 tbsp Dad's Garden Garlic and Chilli Sauce
3/4 tsp MA's Chilli Pieces
1 cauliflower (150g), cut into medium florets
1 cup panko breadcrumbs
1/2 cup parmesan cheese or New Beginnings Old Palai Cheese, grated
1. Heat oven to 180°C.
2. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
3. Mix together the flour, corn flour, milk, salt, chilli flakes, and sauce.
4. Dip the cauliflower in the batter, and allow excess batter to drip off.
5. Sprinkle with panko and grated cheese and place on the tray.
6. Bake for around 30-40 minutes or until nice and golden. Baking time will depend on how big your florets are.
7. Serve hot with Dad's Garden Garlic and Chilli Sauce.