3 kg chunk of leg pork
3 tbs MA’s Kitchen Roast Seasoning
2 tbs Dad’s Garden Teriyaki sauce
1 tbs MA’s Kitchen Ginger Paste
1 tbs MA’s Kitchen Garlic Paste
1 tsp MA’s Kitchen Black Pepper, crushed
1 tbs Dad’s Garden Worcestershire sauce
1 tbs butter
½ onion chopped
1 tbs corn flour
½ cup milk
½ cup water
1. Mix the ingredients together rub and skewer the pork for better penetration
2. Wrap in foil and place in oven for 3 hours
3. Uncover the foil and separate drippings and place in oven, uncovered for a further 30 minutes.
1. Heat up a pan, fry the onion in butter
2. Mix the corn flour milk & water and mix in the pan
3. Add the drippings and bring to simmer, stirring over a low heat.
Alternately use Pepper Valley Frozen Roast Pork
1. Thaw your roast pork
2. Place roast pork in a 180C preheated oven for 15 minutes
3. Slice the pork using a sharp knife
4. Mix gravy sachet in a pan with milk over a medium heat. Once warmed, mixed well and serve over the pork.