500g long grain rice
02 tbsp oil
150g seafood/ chicken
25g each of finely cut onion, leeks, cabbage & carrot
50g MA’s Nasi Goreng Paste
75ml MA's Coconut Milk
Coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Cook rice.
2. Heat oil in a wok and fry onions until brown.
3. Add eggs and seafood/chicken and stir until cooked through.
4. Add the vegetables and MA's Nasi Goreng Paste and saute for 05 minutes.
5. Mix in coconut milk and bring to boil then gradually mix in the cooked rice.
6. Serve hot, garnished with coriander leaves, fried garlic and topped with a fried egg.