300g prawns, peeled
100g noodles, cooked
1 onion, finely, chopped
2 tbls Pasta Roma Pasta Sauce Garlic
2 tbls butter
3 tbls Mozzarella cheese
Salt to taste
1 tsp of Ma’s Black Pepper
180ml cup of fresh cream
1 tbls basil, chopped
1. Clean prawns and add 1 teaspoon pepper powder and ½ teaspoon salt to the prawns.
2. Mix well. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
3. While prawns are marinating cook noodles according to packet instructions. Do not overcook the noodles. If you are not going to use them immediately rinse through cool water.
4. In a separate pan, melt the butter and add the chopped onions and marinated prawns and sauté well for 2 minutes.
5. Add 2 tbsp. of Pasta Roma Garlic Sauce and stir well with prawns and onion.
6. Add the cream and once it is beginning to simmer reduce the heat and add the mozzarella cheese.
7. Remove from heat and add the noodles and toss well.
8. Adjust the pepper powder and salt to your taste preference and serve immediately.