2 tbls oil
6 large prawns, cleaned with tails intact
1 green chilli, chopped
2 Pandan leaves
25g Thith Batu top marked with cross with a knife
1 capsicum, sliced
3 tsps Thai Red Curry Paste
100g MA’s Classic Coconut Milk
1. Heat oil in a pan and add green chilli, pandan leaf and vegetables
2. Add prawns; saute for 1 minute
3. Add ½ the curry paste and 50 ml water
4. Add coconut milk and simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Add the remainder of the curry paste and simmer until prawns are cooked through.
6. Adjust salt to taste and serve.