Basic Bread Dough
8 tsp Pasta Roma Pasta Sauce Herb
150 g cheese, grated
1. In a bowl add warm milk, melted butter, sugar and yeast. Mix until yeast dissolves.
2. In a separate bowl Sift flour into a bowl and add the salt.
3. Mix the two bowls together until combined.
4. On a floured surface knead the dough until smooth and elastic, (usually around 10 minutes).
5. Place the dough in an oiled bowl, cover with a damp towel and allow to rise in a warm location.
6. Preheat over to 190°C.
7. When dough has doubled in size (usually after 1 hour), punch down and use as recipe above require.