500g chicken cut into bite size pieces
60g MA's Devilled Paste
1 big onion, cut into wedges
2 capsicums deseeded and diagonally sliced
150g tomatoes cut into large cubes
60g spring onions cut into 2 cm pieces
25g green chillies, cut
1 tbsp oil
75g flour seasoned with salt & pepper
Oil for deep frying
1. Toss the chicken in seasoned flour.
2. Deep fry until golden brown, keep aside.
3. Heat 1 tbls oil in a pan and saute the onions.
4. Mix in the MA's Devilled Paste and mix well.
5. Add the chicken and the capsicums.
6. Stir-fry quickly and add water to get a thick sauce.
7. Remove from heat.
8. Mix in the tomatoes and spring onions.
9. Serve immediately.
Note: Add 1 tbls of Dad's Garden Mango BBQ Sauce for a different exciting taste. Chicken can be substituted with any meat of your choice or seafood.