25g MA’s Devilled Curry Paste
1 tbs ginger
3 tbs curd
1 tbs oil
300g boneless chicken, cut into small pieces
2 onions, sliced
4 tomatoes, cubed
150g cabbage, shredded
1 carrot, grated
500g godama rotti, chopped (or frozen precut available in supermarkets)
1. Heat oil in a pan and add chicken and devilled curry paste.
2. Add onions, tomatoes, cabbage and carrots. Saute for 3 minutes
3. Make a space in the centre of the pan and add beaten egg and mix until cooked.
4. Add ginger, curd and continue to saute for 3 minutes.
5. Add the godamba and cook until heated through.
6. Add salt to taste and serve hot
Add fresh chilli, green onion & leeks for extra vegetable choices.